Customer and Operations Administrator – Wokingham, full time
Are you super-organised with a fastidious attention to detail but also happy to chat with our clients on the phone or on email without making typos and using text-speak? The sort of person who digs that little bit deeper to get the job done when needed?
If you can back this up with a minimum of two years’ successful administration/PA experience, then we’d love to hear from you. Oh, and if you have worked in a business providing B2B consultancy services in the health and safety, education, youth work, legal or insurance sectors then you’re bound to bowl us over!
We’re a small team making a big impact on a rapidly increasing number of clients, helping our clients to prevent, prepare for and respond to major incidents and crises in the UK and overseas. Our clients include the government’s National Citizen Service (NCS), leading independent schools, Multi Academy Trusts and well known brands across the youth, adventure, travel and charity challenge sectors.
Our small but lovely office in central Wokingham is home for our full-time staff but we also work closely with a wide range of pretty amazing people with specialist experience and who are based regionally.
We’re looking for a new team member to help keep us organised and our clients happy by being their first port of call for any day-to-day enquiries. You don’t need to be an expert but using the standard range of business IT systems including a CRM database, Microsoft Office and Google applications will be natural to you.
Remuneration and arrangements
£22,000 – £25,000pa depending on experience plus pension.
Due to the nature of our clients’ work with children and the access to confidential personal data, the successful candidate will need to maintain professional confidentiality and will be required to conduct a Disclosure and Barring Service (police screening) check.
To provide clients and leads with a great experience by email and telephone
To support the business operation through administrative duties such as managing the on-call rota, processing new and renewing clients and planning the logistics of deploying a regional team of Associate staff etc.
- Day-to-day client communication and relationship building
- Telephoning new clients to welcome them and answer service set-up questions
- Processing new clients by sending welcome packs, invoices and other materials
- Keeping CRM database up to date
- Proactive client contact to ensure they receive the best value and aid retention
- Updating and maintaining client trip and other documentation on server necessary for Incident Managers
- Organising the Incident Manager on-call roster
- Planning the deployment of regional staff for seasonal site visits
- Processing annual client renewal documents
- Basic financial administration (expenses, invoicing and credit control of overdue invoices)
- Conducting sales research and assisting with marketing campaigns
- Helping to refine and develop internal systems and processes
- Assisting on training courses when necessary
- Supporting Incident Managers with administration and incident related activities as required
- Receiving incoming phone calls during work hours
To apply, please send your CV with covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you’d prefer an informal chat first, please call 01183 800140.