Pharos has joined forces with Activities Industry Mutual (AIM), one of the UK’s leading providers of specialist insurance solutions to activity providers.
With the growing size of AIM and its Membership, we can provide access to Pharos Response 24/7 emergency support at a substantially discounted rate.
To apply, please click here and to find out more about AIM, please click the AIM logo.
Following previous successful courses at the Royal Geographical Society and Plas y Brenin, Pharos will be delivering another media spokesperson course. Save the date – 12th November 2018 in London.
For more information, click the leaflet to the right or for more information and to book your place, please contact us.
In return for your discounted AIM annual subscription fee, you will have access to the following services:
- Bespoke online critical incident readiness assessment tool and report
- Dedicated AIM 24/7 emergency number
- 24/7 access to specialists in incident response
- High volume call handling capability
- Access to trauma counselling services
- One hour of inclusive consultancy time
- Quarterly industry safety bulletins
AIM Members that subscribe to Pharos Response also receive other discounted health & safety, incident prevention and risk management consultancy.
If you have any questions about our service for AIM Members, please call us on our non-emergency number 01183 800140.
To read the AIM Newsletter that includes editorial comment about the relationship with Pharos from AIM Chairman Andrew Gardiner, please click here.