Special 24/7 Response discount
for Activities Industry Mutual (AIM) Members
A lifeline when you need it
The PHAROS RESPONSE 24/7 support service provides a lifeline of support for adventure activity and adventure travel businesses in the event of a critical incident. This heavily discounted, optional service for AIM Members provides access to highly experienced incident and crisis management experts 24/7, whenever you need them.
AIM and Pharos have been partners for many years and have assisted Members through their darkest days including coach crashes, customer and staff deaths, serious life-changing injuries from a range of activities such as zip slides and gorge-scrambling, instructor failings (both technical and safeguarding) leading to serious injuries/complaints and as well as PR and social media advice following customers talking to the press to complain about “near death” experiences. We hope you never encounter something like this, but if you do, you’ll be grateful to have the Pharos team on standby.
Please do remember that we only provide incident support to customers who already have a live subscription to Pharos, so set yours up today.
Always there for you
Your AIM discount entitles you to choose from either silver or gold service options. Silver is the standard service most AIM Members subscribe to and offers excellent value enabling your own on-call or ‘duty’ staff to call Pharos for support 24/7. Gold is for Members who want their field team (instructors, guides etc) to be able to call Pharos directly to reduce pressure on their own on-call team.
When you call us, our incident managers will help you to contain the immediate situation you are facing, if required. Our incident escalation managers will then work with you to plan your incident response, checking you’ve thought of everything while also plugging any knowledge or resource gaps you may have, whether logistical, H&S, communications and PR, social media or trauma support. You can lean on us as much or as little as you or the incident demands.
Experienced incident support
Pharos incident managers typically have a uniformed services background combined with experience of working in adventurous activities, travel and with young people. They have seen most incidents before so they are well placed to provide immediate practical containment advice.
The Incident Manager who takes your call can then initiate specialist incident intervention services 24/7, as required in your specific situation. These services can include crisis PR support, social media monitoring and advice, strategic incident management mentoring, trauma counselling, health and safety counsel and incident investigations. Directors and business owners really value the guiding hand and moral support that the Pharos team provides when you need it most.
What it costs
Pharos 24/7 silver service
AIM Members benefit from heavily discounted access to the standard Pharos Silver 24/7 response service, starting at just £25/month (usually costing over £1,000/year).
- 24/7 access for your own on-call duty team to reach incident management experts. Includes 3-hours of telephone-based/remote 24/7 intervention. Additional time is chargeable but depending on the nature and scale of the incident, these costs may be covered under the terms of your insurance.
- Free access to an annual online training course on either critical incident management, safeguarding, crisis communications and risk assessments.
- Five emergency contact cards so your staff always have our 24/7 emergency telephone number to hand.
To ensure best value for AIM Members, our prices are linked to your AIM contribution amount…
|Pricing tier||Your AIM Member contribution amount||Pharos subscription fee|
|Tier 1||£0-£1,000 / year||£25/month +VAT||Subscribe now!|
|Tier 2||£1,001-£10,000 / year||£41/month +VAT||Subscribe now!|
|Tier 3||£10,001+ / year||£74/month +VAT||Subscribe now!|
Pharos 24/7 gold service
AIM Members who want to access the Pharos Gold level service can benefit from a 20% discount on the standard pricing.
- Enable your activity staff or even leaders overseas to directly reach our incident managers 24/7, reducing reliance and pressure on your own internal on-call staff.
- Includes unlimited telephone intervention for critical incidents (other services are chargeable as per website but depending on the nature and scale of the incident, these costs may be covered under the terms of your insurance).
- Free online training course on either critical incident management, safeguarding, crisis communications and risk assessments.
- Individual 24/7 phone number that is specific to your organisation
- 15 emergency contact cards so your leaders always have our 24/7 emergency telephone number to hand.
Tier 1, 2 or 3: £140/month +VAT (usually £175/month +VAT) Subscribe now!
Click ‘Subscribe now!’ above to process your monthly payment via GoCardless. If you require a different method of payment, please email us at email@example.com