Pharos is centrally commissioned by the NCS Trust to provide 24/7 incident support to delivery providers nationwide. On behalf of NCS Trust, we also provide a schedule of pre-programme and in-programme health and safety review visits.
Reporting a new Level 1 or Level 2 incident?
Please call the dedicated 24/7 NCS incident support line.
Reporting a new Level 3 incident?
Please discuss this with your delivery partner manager and use the online incident report form.
Regional and Local Delivery Partners have access to the following services:
- Dedicated 24/7 NCS incident helpline
- Round the clock access to incident response specialists
- Access to out of hours NCS escalation contacts
- High volume call handling capability
- Access to quick response trauma counselling services
- Round the clock stakeholder communication support
- Social media monitoring
- Field support by specialist Incident Managers
- Annual incident handling training
- Accident investigation
Incident reporting protocols and the 24/7 incident helpline number are available from your Partnership Manager.
Please call us on our non-emergency number 01183 800140 or email
email@example.com if you have any non-incident related questions.