Pharos has joined forces with Activities Industry Mutual (AIM), one of the UK’s leading providers of specialist insurance solutions to activity providers.
With the growing size of AIM and its Membership, we can provide access to Pharos Response 24/7 emergency support at a substantially discounted rate.
To apply, please click here.
To find out more about AIM, please click the logo.
In return for your discounted AIM annual subscription fee, you will have access to the following services:
- Bespoke online critical incident readiness audit tool and report
- Dedicated AIM 24/7 emergency number
- 24/7 access to specialists in incident response
- High volume call handling capability
- Access to trauma counselling services
- One hour of inclusive consultancy time
- Quarterly industry safety bulletins
AIM Members that subscribe to Pharos Response also receive other discounted health & safety, incident prevention and risk management consultancy.
If you have any questions about our service for AIM Members, please call us on our non-emergency number 01183 800140.
To read the latest AIM Newsletter that includes editorial comment from AIM Chairman Andrew Gardiner about the link with Pharos , please click here.