How We Help
PHAROS RESPONSE is made up of a team of risk, reputation and crisis management experts providing a flexible three-tier solution to Prevent, Prepare for and Respond to crises and critical incidents. Naturally, it is far better to prevent critical incidents from happening in the first place but of course not all incidents can be mitigated against. Accidents happen. Natural disasters. Human error. And sometimes we’re just unlucky.
This is why it is important to plan, prepare and practise for when crisis strikes so that you are better placed to respond swiftly and effectively. We can assist at every stage in addition to making our team of crisis management experts available 24/7 to help with your major incident response.
Prevent Incidents Before They Happen
Through audits and consultancy, our security, health, safety and risk management specialists can identify any areas for improvement to ensure you are compliant with your industry’s operating standards or good practice and that you have the necessary processes and procedures in place for safe operation.
– Health and safety audits, security audits
– Safety management system review and design
– Draft risk assessments and operating procedures
– Past incident investigations
– Retained educational visits advice and school trip risk assessments
– Health and safety consultancy and retained H&S advice
– Support in preparing for safety standard inspections
– Safeguarding training
– Off-site Safety Management training
– Risk assessment training
Prepare for Critical or Complex Incidents
Critical incidents often happen with very little warning. The speed and efficacy of the organisation’s response can significantly help to reduce the negative impact on the wellbeing of those involved and on your organisation’s reputation. Preparation, planning and practise is essential.
– Draft or review crisis management plans
– Draft or review crisis communication plans (to include template media statements and social media management)
– Crisis and incident management training
– Managing the media or crisis communications training
– Crisis spokesperson training
– Crisis simulation exercises
Respond to Critical or Complex Incidents
Speed is of the essence in the immediate aftermath of a crisis or critical incident. The PHAROS RESPONSE team can be retained to be on call to you, your staff or even your customers 24/7. This enables you to have fast access to a highly experienced emergency response team for practical and strategic crisis management advice as well as access to specialists such as crisis communications professionals, crisis social media gurus, expert health and safety practitioners, trauma counsellors and travel advisors.
– 24/7 emergency incident support
The challenges presented by Coronavirus have put our staff under an enormous pressure but the Pharos team have been able to lighten the load with their responsive, practical insights and solutions and their assistance in drafting communications.
The majority of the work we do is strictly confidential. None of our clients would thank us for sharing details of their darkest moments and we take this position of trust very seriously indeed. Therefore, the following has been anonymised and sanitised but the facts are real.