POSITION FILLED – Incident & Operations Manager – Wokingham/West London
Are you an experienced manager who is used to managing incidents and complex issues that involve people’s safety and wellbeing? Do you have experience of responding to tricky situations, sometimes having to use your own initiative and diplomacy without working to an exact script or procedure? If you also are comfortable in handling confidential information and can inspire confidence in others with your professionalism and natural ability to manage a process, then we’d love to speak to you.
You will need to be as equally comfortable managing processes as you are incidents, and also be confident with database reporting, analysis and be fluent in using Microsoft and Google office applications. If you have any qualifications in health and safety, project management or have direct experience in the education or youth sectors, you’ll definitely bowl us over!
We’re a small team making a big impact on a rapidly increasing number of clients, helping our them to prevent, prepare for and respond to major incidents and crises in the UK and overseas. Our clients include the government’s National Citizen Service (NCS), leading independent schools, Multi Academy Trusts and well known brands across the youth, adventure, travel and charity challenge sectors.
We’re looking for a new team member to be based for approximately half of the year at our client’s fabulous modern offices in West London and the remainder of the time at our small but lovely office in Wokingham.
Remuneration and arrangements
Competitive full time salary plus pension and contributory London travel grant. Please contact us for details.
Due to the nature of our clients’ work with children and the access to confidential personal data, the successful candidate will need to maintain professional confidentiality and will be required to conduct an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (police screening) check.
1. To provide the centralised focal point for the reporting and management of incidents
2. To support a major client with day-to-day account management support
- Incident liaison and follow-up
- Day-to-day liaison with our client’s managers and their supply chain
- Plan and lead incident management meetings
- Incident data analysis and operational review
- Supporting our client’s management
- Organising on-call rota
- Proactively identifying opportunities for operating process improvements and communicating these throughout a supply chain
- Supporting in delivery of training relating to safety and incident management
To apply, please send your CV with covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org. And of course if you would like to find out more about the role, please feel free to call and ask to speak to Julian or Chris.