Our specialist team is always on standby to help clients, whenever they need it.
Who is it for?
This service is popular with schools or small to medium sized travel, adventure and event organisations that have a duty of care for their customers and where an element of activity risk exists. Many simply don’t have the resources to justify an in-house 24/7 duty system staffed by experts who are able handle the scale of major incidents.
For school services including critical incident support, please click here.
- Immediate access to specialist and professional advice including crisis PR, management mentoring, trauma counselling and field support
- Relieves the stress of being on-call for your staff, allowing them to concentrate on the day job
- Helps protect your reputation, brand and help reduce likelihood of future litigation and the size of potential liability claims
- Affordable access to 24/7 specialist support, experienced people and a scalable telephony solution
- Use of the ‘Supported by Pharos Response’ logo in your marketing materials
- Dedicated 24/7 support telephone number, always answered by an Incident Manager
- Immediate safety and security containment advice and action planning
- Ongoing 24 hour phone and office based strategic mentoring for senior managers
- Ongoing incident management support, including access to specialist advice on operations, crisis PR, social media and trauma counselling
- 24/7 drafting of press and other key stakeholder communications
- Crisis social media support and management
- Ability to upscale crisis PR support and manage it in entirety, with the provision of spokespeople and an experienced PR team to respond to media enquiries
- Dedicated phone numbers for customer or media enquiries for you to publish as your own with access to high volume call handling solutions
- Optional overflow facility for your own duty line with a notification call, email and SMS to your nominated contact
- Optional ‘front line’ 24/7 call handling of emergency calls direct from the field such as reps, tour guides, party leaders and Centre Managers
- A ‘reserve’ of qualified incident management specialists with uniformed service and global travel incident management experience to bolster your own team
- Emergency contact card with our 24/7 contact details, branded with your logo
- Access to the powerful Pharos online incident log iLS to help you keep a record of all aspects of any particular situation
- All in-bound telephone calls recorded and provided to help keep a record of events
How it works
We charge a sensible annual fee to ensure our service is affordable, even for small businesses, and simply charge a reasonable hourly rate for any support you need throughout the year. In the event of a major incident, our fees may also be covered by your insurance (you will need to check your policy for crisis cover).
We offer three levels of emergency standby for our clients, but the bottom line is – when you need us, we’re there…
- 24/7 emergency response – a dedicated emergency number you can call at any time for support in managing a critical incident or crisis. Our extended team then becomes part of your own team, as long as we’re needed.
- As above but we can also receive overflow calls from your duty or emergency lines to ensure you never miss that vital call.
- As above but we can receive emergency related calls direct from your staff or customers ‘on the ground’, provide immediate support, collate the critical information and then inform all the relevant parties.
Download our leaflet for businesses and charities to find out more. For our service specifically tailored for schools, please click here. And why not contact us and ask for a demonstration of our innovative secure online incident management platform, iLS?
“It is a great reassurance to have the Pharos Response service available to bolster our own Duty system. Knowing we will never miss a call from the field team and that we have a team of specialists on call should we need them is a real comforter and helps strengthen the capacity of our own team“. Lieutenant General Peter Pearson CB CBE, Executive Director, British Exploring